Monday, December 29, 2008

A friend taught me Surf the Net


Honestly, I didn't even know how to turn on and off a computer. Funny, I tried many times
to surf but I was so afraid that I might click on anything that will destroy any programs or delete some files. But I thank God for giving me the chance to meet this person who patiently guides me to learn the basics of surfing the net. Of course, to boost my interest she introduced me first to the ever famous "Friendster" until I personally discovered about Hi-Fi and Face Book. For me, it's an accomplishment. Not only that I learned to upload pictures but I also share my basic know-how to others with the same dilemma. I treasure this so much because this helps me communicate with my relatives from the different parts of the world and now, I've upgraded my skills and I'm getting so fond of blogging. Isn't this amazing?

For the things I have learned, I'd like to thank the person who continuously teaches me explore the wonders of surfing the net and let me understand that anyone can acquire knowledge through practice and proper instruction. She trusts me so much that I have the capacity of learning anything that technologies has to offer. Thank you so much and I pray that the good Lord will bless you more and your career.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers