Thursday, January 1, 2009

My Hopes and Dreams

I dream of a peaceful world- no war, no hatred and no sufferings. I want to live in greener and cleaner environment- free from polution. I also hope that the world from whatever race-- American, Australian, Filipino, British, Chinese and many more-- despite of religion will come to understanding and respect of each other's culture and beliefs. I hope that love will prevail wherein well-off people or country should share their blessings to build shelter to the poor, provide food and clothing to impoverished member of the society or reach out to the third-world countries.

My greatest dream above all is to have a happy family with the man I love by my side whether in good health or in times of trouble and sickness. I believe in God that He'll guide and protect us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers